Debian Edu IRC meeting, Monday, 8th of November, 21oo CET

Hi,

we will an IRC meeting again on Monday, 8th of November, at 21oo CET on
#debian-edu on irc.debian.org!

The stuff to discuss is obvious IMO, the further development of the squeeze
release, particularily alpha 1 issues and our release goals, ways to achieve
them and then a few words to prepare the gathering end of november in Oslo.

As usual, I propose that the meeting should last one hour, not longer. We
should probably have meetings more often anyway... the agenda will be
prepared at the usual http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting

Let's squeeze it!

cheers,
	Holger