Re: More on the future LDAP admin gui in Debian Edu

On 12:52 Mon 25 Oct     , Jürgen Leibner wrote:

> The french team has done their own add-on-cd in 2006. Their packages are
> until now in the skolelinux svn. Have you tried to come in to the svn
> with your packages?
>
> CipUX was added to the package lists for being on the CD/DVD by Xavier
> Oswald in 2006 as the debian-edu changelog tells:
> ---8<----------------
>   [ Xavier Oswald ]
>   * main-server task:
>     - Depend on moodle-debian-edu-theme, moodle-cipux, cipux-all
>     - Recommend moodle-courses-fr, debian-edu-fr-all,
> debian-edu-fr-skels.
>       These packages contain French data so they are reduce to
> recommend.
>     - Depend on cipux-common, cipux-cibot, cipux-cat-webmin, cipux-rpc,
>       cipux-profile. These packages come from the cipux repository.
> ---8<----------------
>
> Why not try to come in again?
> As you can see how GOsa² came in, why didn't you try to do it the same
> way?

Since Im quoted I think I should reply.

I was planning to come in again after a future IRL meeting which is planned to
be soon with Christian. We want to work ASAP on preseeding cipux and do
integration tests with debian-edu.

I will come back to the list when I have something working, asking for tests and
comments.

Greetings,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>