Re: More on the future LDAP admin gui in Debian Edu

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 02:59:34PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > Actually, we have an "unofficial" package on rp.skolelinux.de, but since
> > it build-depends on stuff not packaged in Debian yet, it's complicated.
> > Also, there are still a few problems with preconfiguration so that it
> > starts out-of-the-box on Skolelinux, which need to be adressed. Martin
> > wrote about that. Want to help? :-)
>
> Sorry, but atm I'm interested to get a usuable UI for squeeze. If you say
> catweasel has some unsatisfied build-depends, I'm not interested to help
> here(+now), as new build-depends wont make it into squezee...

Sorry to hear that, but you may now understand why we "here(+now)" spend
a lot of work on our own package on our own platform, since it is just
not possible currently to get CATWeasel into squeeze. Even that our
packages, too, are installable via apt-get on Skolelinux, like those in
official Debian.

Regards
-Klaus