Re: More on the future LDAP admin gui in Debian Edu

On Monday 25 October 2010 14:26 Klaus Knopper wrote:
> Hello Jürgen,

Hello Klaus,

---8<--------- cut off all the lines from the previous mail ---

thank you for the wide range of explanations and clarifications you (and
in the meantime some others too) gave to me and the list about the
state of the possibility to 'integrate' CipUX into skolelinux.
As we could see clear now, that having CipUX in skolelinux in squeeze
delivered on the install medium is no option, we can now focus on the
last option left, GOsa².

Regards, Jürgen

--
juergen@leibner.eu