Re: More on the future LDAP admin gui in Debian Edu

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 02:26:31PM +0200, Klaus Knopper wrote:
I already think beyond the projects official end (I see no way to get anything into Skolelinux earlier),

Why not?

Are you too busy while project leader and do not consider the integration task of priority now? Or do you not expect help from Skolelinux, Debian or CipUX now, e.g. due to the freeze of Squeeze? Or something else?

Kind regards,

 - Jonas