Re: More on the future LDAP admin gui in Debian Edu

Hi Klaus,

reading your mails, I'm not sure you are aware that Debian Edu / Skolelinux
_is_ Debian? If you want to have cipux on Debian Edu, just run "apt-get
install cipux". Voila.

Debian squeeze consists of 14726 source package, Debian Edu squeeze consist of
the same 14723 sources packages, plus 3 which are in different state atm. I
still hope to finally reach our goal having this match 100% for the squeeze
release or maybe a squeeze pointrelease.

See http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/squeeze_needs_love.html
If you replace squeeze with lenny in that URL you'll see the progress we made
since lenny :) There is also etch_needs_love... which shows a higher diff.

So if you want to get something into Debian Edu, get it into Debian ;-)

BTW, now that I have your attention: do you know why cipux-cat-weasel hasnt
been packaged yet?

cheers,
	Holger