Re: More on the future LDAP admin gui in Debian Edu

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 06:32:39PM +0200, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 01:07:27PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

Andreas Mundt has been _very_ active on GoSA (and thanks for that!) but now starts as a teacher and do not expect himself to be able to continue contributing at same pace.

Regardless of my new job it's not (and probably has and will never be the case) that we have too many developers.

That's the main reason why I always favor a standard setup, where the work left for the project is the configuration of available software packages and there's no need to code at all.

+1

 - Jonas