Re: More on the future LDAP admin gui in Debian Edu

[Christian Kuelker]
> A plea: please change the LDAP tree /default objects and attributes
> as less as possible compare to the last released stable Debian Edu
> version. Changing the tree cause a huge effort for migrating
> installations. (With or without CipUX)

It is one of my goals for Squeeze to change the LDAP structure as
little as possible while still cleaning up and improving the
situation.

But the only way to make sure CipUX migration is little work, is for
someone working on CipUX to test and report any problems back to the
Debian Edu developers, or for someone working on CipUX to help out as
a Debian Edu developer.

Happy hacking,