Include xrdp (RDP based desktop login) on thin client servers in Squeeze?

The xrdp package make it possible for windows clients to log in using
the RDP protocol to a Linux server and get a full Linux desktop.  It
is trivial to set up.

Should we include it as part of our thin-client-server setup?  It
would make it easier for windows clients to get access to the great
set of user applications we make available in Debian Edu. :)

If we do, we should probably add a new DNS alias rdp.intern or
something similar, to allow the service to be moved around in the
network.

See <URL: http://packages.qa.debian.org/x/xrdp.html > for information
on the package in Debian and a link to the project home page.

Happy hacking,