Re: There will be a demo of Skolelinux at MOE OSSDAY 2010, Malaysia

Hi Umarzuki,

On Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> Me and a few of my fellow Malaysian Debian user buddies will man a booth at
> MOE OSSDAY 2010 here in Putrajaya, Malaysia.

Cool!

> It is an event where
> Malaysian's Ministry of Education raising the awareness on open source to
> people in education fields. So I applied for a booth on behalf of Debian
> user's community in Malaysia and got ourself one.

Neat. :-)

Have you heard of the Debian Miniconf in Vietnam in November?

> The plan is to make a demo on Skolelinux & promote the usage of open source
> softwares in Malaysia's education. Aside from live Demo and installer CD
> giveaways, what else I can do to attract audience at this 2 days event? I
> heard that the Malaysian Vice Prime Minister will come to this event.
>
> Any documents, white papers, or similar that I can refer to? Just so I can
> convince someone to _really_ start using Skolelinux in Malaysian education?

I gave some talks about Debian Edu, have a look at
http://layer-acht.org/slides

cheers,
	Holger

P.S.: btw, I've also deleted your page
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny/HowTo/Setup today, IMO
it's not suited for the manual. I suggest you use
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo instead. Do you know how to get the
deleted page from the wiki history? If not, please mail me, I'm happy to help
you here.