There will be a demo of Skolelinux at MOE OSSDAY 2010, Malaysia

Hi,

Me and a few of my fellow Malaysian Debian user buddies will man a booth at MOE OSSDAY 2010 here in Putrajaya, Malaysia. It is an event where Malaysian's Ministry of Education raising the awareness on open source to people in education fields. So I applied for a booth on behalf of Debian user's community in Malaysia and got ourself one.

The plan is to make a demo on Skolelinux & promote the usage of open source softwares in Malaysia's education. Aside from live Demo and installer CD giveaways, what else I can do to attract audience at this 2 days event? I heard that the Malaysian Vice Prime Minister will come to this event.

Any documents, white papers, or similar that I can refer to? Just so I can convince someone to _really_ start using Skolelinux in Malaysian education?

--
Regards,

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my