Re: (forw) school in the map

Am Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2010 schrieben Sie:
> Some teachers of Fabriano (Ancona) Italy, have written to me saying
> that they have entered their school in the database of schools using
> Skolelinux, but do not see their school in the map.

Ciao Claudio,

When did they register? Does their school display in the table
of school with valid geocoordinates?
http://www.skolelinux.no/slschools/schools.php?lang=it

Yes, there is (861).

I think there is a red dot on the dynamic map near Ancona:
http://www.skolelinux.no/slschools/euromap.php?lang=it&.png

http://www.skolelinux.no/slschools/schools.php?lang=it

As I can see, your school was added very recently, so the matter
is that I didn't find the time yet, to update our static maps.

Please stick to the dynamic (PHP) maps until we update our
static (PNG) map images.

Mille Grazie
Ralf.