Re: RC1 for Debian Edu lenny 5.0.6+edu1 released

[Holger Levsen]
> Please test these images as soon and as much as you can and report
> back feedback. As the packages itself are well tested I hope to be
> able to release _these_ images as final this sunday. Please send any
> feedback as reply to this mail, thank you!

I just completed a netinst test installation in kvm.  Selected
norwegian language and keyboard, and the main-server profile.
Installation went flawless and running debian-edu-test-install after
the installation exposed no errors.

Did not look into the services, only ran the test script.

Happy hacking,