Please help make a alpha1 test release (Was: More on the future LDAP admin gui in Debian Edu)

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I was planning to make a alpha1 release and ask for tester of LTSP,
> but then a bug causing DVD installs to fail (#595903) showed up, and
> it was impossible to make the release. :( This should be fixed in
> apt-setup version 1:0.47, but it is not in Squeeze yet.  When it is
> in squeeze, I hope we can make a alpha1 release.

This alpha1 release is now possible, after the new apt-setup and
base-installer versions showed up in squeeze today.  The DVD
installation is now working again. :)

As far as I know, the only thing left to do is to update the release
notes and test that the netinst CD and DVD produce working
installations.  Please help with wik page updating and testing.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholtsen