status of 2.6.11-2?

severity 591046 important
# or grave, breaking unrelated software?
# see http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=591046#35
thanks

Hi,

fixing 591046 seems rather important for me, do you (gosa maintainers) have an
upload prepared? I'd be happy to sponsor it.

I was going to ask the release-team if they would unblock gosa/2.6.11-1 which
fixes two important and one grave bug (which isnt mentioned in the changelog,
#597542) and a normal bug (#591046) which IMHO should rather have been
important (at least), until I noticed that 591046 was reopened.

Sadly the debdiff to the version in squeeze is rather large (414 files
changed, 35544 insertions, 15295 deletions), but its a lot translation and
template updates and it has been sitting in unstable since 41 days without
issues, except for 591046 which was reopened.

So, dear release team would you possibly accept a 2.6.11-2 upload?

cheers,
	Holger