Issue a new image release

Dear all,

All of the schools in my region have a hardware support problem
(#512546) to using Skolelinux on their new PC(deploy by GOV) which all
has a onboard intel 82567LM-3 gigabit ethernet card.

Lenny 5.0.6 release already supoorts this card(by linux-2.6 2.6.26-25).
I've tested the lenny-test image, confirmed the hardware are usable now.
The Chinese www page translation are also included in lenny-test.

It would be very nice if we can issue a new image release?

Best regards,

-Andrew