Re: kstartupconfig won't let me in

Am Montag, 13. September 2010 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> Not sure, but I would guess on a full disk partition.

Same 1st guessing, but not necessarily home0, local /tmp
or even /var/tmp are candidates here as well.

But I also recall similar messages that were due to
"Stale NFS file handle" - this issue concerns dozens
of users, as I understand it, it happens when a NFS
mount is left in undefined state.

I did some quick research on "stale file handle" and reasons
could be
- nfs service might be down (unlikely in your case)
- timer/clocks of client/server are not synced
- a folder/file(?) was deleted while being mounted over NFS
  (maybe by cleanup scripts, maybe via samba?)

Just further guessings, hopefully leading to insight one day...

Regards
Ralf