Re: Forcing new users to change their password on first login?

Am Sonntag, 2. Mai 2010 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> One interesting feature in Active Directory, is the ability to create
> a new user with an expired password, and thus force the user to change
> the password on the first login attempt.

Hi Petter, I read this only today.
Interesting approach, I would support having this feature - either
to have new users choose their prefered password (saving piles of papers
to be handed out to them - and getting in wrong hands) -
or to remind unsecure account users to change their pw.

Any new insights for the LDAP side?

Regards
Ralf