Re: [Pkg-cups-devel] Anyone working on getting the cups package in sid into testing?

Hello Petter,

Petter Reinholdtsen [2010-08-28 23:04 +0200]:
> Hi.  I noticed the Sid version of cups is frozen, and wonder if any of
> the CUPS maintainers are working on getting a freeze exception to get
> it into Squeeze?  The reason I ask is that the lack of SSL/TLS support
> in Squeeze affect Debian Edu badly, and it would be very welcome if a
> fix was included in the release. :)

I talked to Phillip Kern yesterday; since the new version doesn't only
fix that, but also an RC bug, he unblocked testing migration; should
go into testing soon, PTS says "valid candidate".

Martin