Re: Current errors detected for Main-server+Thin-Client-Server in Debian Edu/Squeeze

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 10:56:01PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Jonas Smedegaard]
I suspect above is #588234 or #591509, both fixed in unstable today.

Right.  And no progress getting the fix into testing, it seem.  CUPS
need new maintainers, according to #532097, so I guess that is part of
the reason.

We might reduce the severity of this by switching CUPS to use Kerberos
for authentication, but I do not really know if that will help or not. :)

Just checked with #debian-release, and these CUPS issues do not seem
to be on the radar of the release team.

Thanks for raising awarenes towards the printing maintainance issue.

(I have my hands full with ghostscript, so hope others will help out!)

Most likely due to still not fully completed jackd -> jack1/jack2
transition.

Yes, and the transition seem to be complete as jackd now is
installable during installation. :)

Yes, JACK transition has completed now.

 - Jonas