Re: [Pkg-cups-devel] Anyone working on getting the cups package in sid into testing?

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 12:04 AM, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

> Hi.  I noticed the Sid version of cups is frozen, and wonder if any of
> the CUPS maintainers are working on getting a freeze exception to get
> it into Squeeze?  The reason I ask is that the lack of SSL/TLS support
> in Squeeze affect Debian Edu badly, and it would be very welcome if a
> fix was included in the release. :)

I don't think that anyone on the CUPS team is actively monitoring the
freeze so, if you feel that what we currently have in unstable works
better than what's in Squeeze, please go right ahead and request an
exception.

Martin-Éric