Re: Freeze exception for debian-edu-install and debian-edu?

On 08/22/2010 06:49 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
Please unfreeze debian-edu-install and debian-edu.  The
debian-edu-config package is not yet ready, so a freeze exception for
this will arrive later.

Do you need more info?  When is the latest point in time we can upload
new debian-edu packages and hope to get them into squeeze?

Possibly as long as we did not release yet. However, you better don't screw up and do your own reviews on it, we won't hold up the release for them.

Both unblocked.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern