Re: A new major update of The Linux Signpost

Am Mittwoch, 25. August 2010 schrieb Arnt Ove Gregersen:
> We have now released a major new update of The Linux Signpost, which is a
> site for finding Linux software.

Hey, this is good news. It would have been too sad if our work had led to a dead end...
Congratulations & thanks!
Ralf.

P.S.: Who else is following the www-int list? Recently there were new
schools assigning, I corrected their coordinates, but didn't respond
to their comments. Anybody volunteering?