Re: A new major update of The Linux Signpost

Very good to see the updated sign post. :)

[Arnt Ove Gregersen]
> Please let us know if you have comments or feedback in any way.

Small comment: I suspect celestia and kstars should be in the same
category.  Looked around on the web pages to find a way to report this
using the web interface, but failed.

There is btw some minor charset issue in the Norwegian version.  Some
text have UTF-8 displayed as ISO-8859-1.

Perhaps we should link to the sign psot from the default start page in
Debian Edu?  Which link text should we use if we do that?

Happy hacking,