Re: BoQ#02: etcinsvk installed, gives errors

[Ralf Gesellensetter]
> Following these instructions (rather:hints) on a workstation
> (Lenny), e.g. typing "etcinsvk status", I got:
>
> "Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
> /usr/lib/perl5/YAML/Syck.pm line 75.  path /etc is not a checkout
> path."

When I do the same on my test machine, I see no such warning:

  tjener:~# etcinsvk status
  tjener:~# etcinsvk info
  tjener:~#

I suspect "path /etc is not a checkout path" mean that either the user
running etcinsvk do not have access to /root/.svk/, or etcinsvk is not
initialized.  You need to run etcinsvk as root, btw. :)

Happy hacking,