Betreff: Firmware images moved
Datum: Samstag, 7. August 2010
Von: Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
An: debian-cd@lists.debian.org

Hey folks,

As promised earlier (a few weeks back), I've moved the download
location for the daily netinst images that I've been building
including firmware packages. They are deliberately not included
alongside the official main daily builds, as they contain non-free
material. They're now at

  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

in a layout similar to what we currently have for the main daily
builds. So far, I've configured builds for amd64, i386, powerpc and
multi-arch; if you have a pressing need for similar images for another
architecture, let me know and I can look into adding it.

Thanks,
< liw> everything I know about UK hotels I learned from "Fawlty Towers"