Re: Is LWAT completely broken in Squeeze?

[Finn-Arne Johansen]
> Last time i checked, I had no problem getting it to work. The plan
> is to release a 0.18 which works with squeeze.
>
> Not sure if all patches will make it into 0.18, though.
>
> Then there will be some clean up to make it work better with
> dns/dhcp.

It will need to show up very quickly in a working condition to become
an alternative for Debian Edu/Squeeze.  And it will have to include
Kerberos support.

> Have you removed the cached files in /var/spool/lwat ?

This was with a fresh installation.  But I suspect the problem might
have been something else, as I was able to log in on a later
installation.

Happy hacking,