Re: kig, geogebra or kseg?

 Onsdag 28. juli 2010 09.31.19 skrev Philipp Huebner :
> Hi,
>
> all I know is that in German schools geogebra is very popular.
>
> Regards,

The same goes for Norway. It's very popular because it also runs in the
browser (java) and then works just as good in Linux, windows and mac, no
need to "instal" it.  And it's a often featured application at teachers
conferences such as NKUL in Norway, I guess most math teachers in Norway
knows geogebra, while few knows kseg or kig.

--
Klaus Ade
klaus@bzz.no