kig, geogebra or kseg?

In Squeeze, we currently got three very similar mathematical tools
installed.  In the Education->Mathematics menu, the tools kig, kseg
and geogebra are all tools for interactive geometry.

kig is translated to Norwegian Bokmål, whie the others show up with
English text when I test it.

Anyone know these tools?  Do we need three so similar tools, or should
we drop two and only keep one?  What are their strengths and
weaknesses?  Do they have different user groups?

Happy hacking,