Re: Please suggest minimal LDAP admin GUI

Hi Jonas,

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 02:40:17PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Technically, I will most likely code this in Perl as that is what I
> am capable of and find trustworthy.  Currently I am considering to
> use either Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory or Wx::Perl::Dialog, and use an MVC
> code structure which can hopefully later be extened to a refactoring
> of the existing web interface CipUX::CAT::Web.
>
> Comments welcome, of course :-)

Two years ago I wrote a python program to manage marks and credits of
pupils at school. I used glade for the GUI which I experienced as a
nice tool to design/draft a GUI pretty fast and 'connect' it to the
code by simple means.

However, I have no idea about all the alternatives around.

Regards
	Andi