Re: Idea for storing LTSP configuration in LDAP

[Benoit Mortier]
> i'am interested in testing all things reltaed to ldap but i need i
> better understanding of debian edu first
>
> does ltsp5 come with is how schema ?

Nope.  The previous try was done around 2000, and I believe it is the
one available from <URL:http://people.redhat.com/alikins/ltsp/ldap/>.

My proposed schema is available from

It is untested, but I hope it will work.  Suspect there might be some
issues regarding finding the LDAP server that early in the boot (not
sure DNS lookups will work), but that is solvable.

Happy hacking,