Re: Linux signpost?

[Arnt Ove Gregersen]
> Some of the static content is a bit outdated, but the dynamic
> content of the software has been exported from the debian package
> system and is quite up to date.

Is there something wrong with the site at the moment?  I clicked down
a bit and ended up on
<URL:http://www.skolelinux.no/linux-signpost/showSpisekartet.php?slid=1&tid=10&locale=nb_NO&admin=0&tsid=34>,
which give me errors like this:

  Warning: include(sd_showLinkOrSKComment.php) [function.include]:
  failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
  /org/www.skolelinux.no/htdocs/linux-signpost/templates/sd_showDetails.php
  on line 36

  Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening
  'sd_showLinkOrSKComment.php' for inclusion
  (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
  /org/www.skolelinux.no/htdocs/linux-signpost/templates/sd_showDetails.php
  on line 36Beskrivelse:

Happy hacking,