Re: Linux signpost?

Hi Philipp,

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Philipp Huebner <debalance@debian.org> wrote:
[text removed]
In this matter I would like to know how uptodate
http://www.skolelinux.no/linux-signpost/
is. I am not familiar with that site, those who are, please tell me.

Some of the static content is a bit outdated, but the dynamic content of the software has been exported from the debian package system and is quite up to date.

When I get time to do so I will put most of the static content into a wiki.

I hope this was a good enough answer to your question, please let me know if you require any further questions or comments.

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen