Problems with ftp.skolelinux.org et al

The FTP, build and storage server for the Debian Edu project,
administrator.skolelinux.no (aka ftp.skolelinux.org), is having some
hardware/kernel related problem.  It started this morning, and have
continued throught the day.  Part of the admin team (me, Ronny and
Werner) are trying to find a solution, but we do not have an estimate
on when it will be fixed.

Perhaps it is time to replace the hardware.  It is around 5 years old.
Anyone got a snappy rack mountable server to donate to us in Oslo?

Happy hacking,