Re: LDAP GUI clients (Petter Reinholdtsen's blog)

Am Montag, 28. Juni 2010 schrieb Ross J. Reedstrom:
> As requested, I'm forwarding comments here about what GUI clients seem
> to work for LDAP. I've used "gq" for some time.

Hi there, interesting topic, making me wonder (excuse my ignorance if nec.):
- is there a kind of GUI that does just represent the LDAP tree as XML,
so you could edit keys and structures in an ascii way?

I am pretty sure that you can ex-/import LDAP to XML, but what I mean is a
realtime access to current values.

Just wondering
Regards
Ralf