Time for a alpha0 release of squeeze-test images?

The Squeeze version is improving at a very high rate at the moment,
thanks to the creation of the squeeze-test package repository and ISO
builds.  It is improving so fast, that I believe it is time we start
on announced test releases, to get more testers and feedback.

At the moment the standalone installation is working great, while the
main-server installation is working fairly well.  CUPS seem to be
broken, and it is not possible to add users in LDAP using lwat, but a
lot of other services are getting into shape.

For the first test release, I believe the most important part to get
feedback on is the user applications.  Do we install the right
collection of packages?  Are some missing?  Are the packages we
install translated to our users languages?

The server and infrastructure setup is not yet ready for general
testing, because the lwat package is broken in Squeeze and the only
alternative being worked on (Gosa) is missing or broken.  The Kerberos
server is set up for those that want to have a look, but without users
in LDAP, it is hard to test. :)

Anyway, I guess we should create a wiki page to draft the release
announcement, and push out a test release.  Who got time to work on
it?  I can help out, but doubt I will find time to do all of it. :)

Happy hacking,