meeting fail

Hi,

I'm sorry I did neither find the time to schedule a meeting, nor discuss a new
date with you. The problem with scheduling the meeting was, that there were
no good dates, which fit everybody, except for tonight, which doesnt suit me.

So I guess we need to find another date. I'm real sorry about this.
Unfortunatly I dont have time to suggest a date or set up a new poll until
next week. If someone else would jump in, I'd be delighted.

cheers,
	Holger