Hi, I'd like to delay +edu1 by a week or maybe even two, resulting in an RC3 as well. For three simple reasons: a.) to be able to update the documentation some more b.) to be able to fix #1450 c.) I don't really have time to write an release announcement the next days Comments welcome. Development in trunk can happen from now on, if we need to change stuff for +edu1 we can create a lenny branch easily. cheers, Holger
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.