Re: Which version of Debian Edu are people installing these days...

[Jan Roar Rød]
> well, I installed a lenny-test innstall yesterday. On my laptop with
> virtualbox.

Good to hear.  Using the netinst CD?

> In fact I'm reinstalling with the latest lenny-test iso now. I got
> several atftpd timeouts when trying to boot diskless. so trying
> todays iso to see if the timeouts are gone.

I'm not aware of any bugzilla report on bugs.skolelinux.org about
atftpd timeouts, nor any changes being done to the system that should
affect any atftpd timeouts, so I would be surprised if this change
with a new installation.  The description make me suspect a network
problem, and not a problem with the installation.  Could it be a
problem with your virtualbox network?

Putting debian-edu@ back on the reciving list, to make the other
developers aware of your experience.

Happy hacking,