Squeeze netinst CD is now able to install squeeze

I spent some time yesterday fixing the Squeeze netinst CD build,
making sure our udeb_include file was included on the CD and making
sure our package list is used to built it.  Now the CD include udebs
and it is possible to use it to install packages.

The CD is too full, causing half of the packages we want on the CD to
be missing.  This mean the debian-edu-config, debian-edu-install and
all the firmware packages are missing, as well as some tools that are
useful on laptops.  This is only a fatal problem when installing on
machines where the network card will fail to work without these tools
(think wireless).  Testing in a virtual machine work fine.

I'm not quite sure what to do about the overfull CD.  Dropping one
architecture (it got three, i386, amd64 and powerpc), or only include
dependencies (and not recommended packages) might work, but I have not
tested this.  Increasing the CD size limit might work too.

Anyway, give it a try and see for yourself.  I expect the installation
to fail with small virtual disks (I use 25 GB, which is small in this
regard), because /var, /usr and /opt get filled up when installing
main-server+thin-client-server.  More information on the issues with
Squeeze can be found on

Happy hacking,