Re: Need help with samba

Able to mount the share using this:

mount -t cifs //10.63.150.254/Felles /mnt/Felles_I -v -o user=USERNAME,pass=PASSWORD,domain=ORKIDENETT

On the server I now can view the files. But how do I
mount this share permanently, and how do I make the
folder accessible for teachers?

OleA

Ole-Anders Andreassen skrev:
Can I do this in fstab, if so, what would it look like there?
Would all users be able to access the share?
How do I define group peremissions if this is needed?

Philipp Huebner skrev:
Hi,