Re: Skolelinux + Sun Rays?

El mar, 09-02-2010 a las 20:18 +0100, RalfGesellensetter escribió:
> Am Dienstag, 9. Februar 2010 schrieb lists-debian-edu@liszt.debian.org:
> > RalfGesellensetter schrieb:
> > > Dear list,
> > >
> > > there was a recent request on the German list:
> > > Is there schools that combine Skolelinux with Sun Ray Clients?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Ralf
> >
> > Hello Mr. Gesellensetter,
> >
> > did You get any responce on the request?
> >
> > Stefan J. Rühl
>
> Not so far.
> thanks
> Ralf

Before implenting LTSP I tested Sun Ray, and I'm sure they're a good
option for some, let's say office environment (using cards to login,
keeping your session over the different clients, and all that nice
stuff), but not at all for education. If using them, forget about
multimedia, not only from the web, just watching a video in the terminal
was just impossible.

Regards.
Jose