Re: Please translate press statement

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Andreas B. Mundt <andi.mundt@web.de> wrote:

Hi scott,

it would be greatly appreciated if you could help! Have you created a
wiki account? After login you should be able to edit the page- at
least if no one else edits the page at the same time.

Aloha and Sorry for the latency.  The phone rang a few times.  I just created an account, and I am going to migrate to my 1989 Model M Keyboard for some quality typing time.  If you don't mind, I'll work through the press release first.  As I read through other documents I'll make any minor corrections that I see.

I am so happy to help in this little way, and I appreciate your willingness to accept some tidying.  It is so amazing to me that you create all of your documentation in English.  There aren't too many, if any, U.S. projects doing what you do and then documenting it all in Norwegian.

Regards
   Andi

Respectfully

--scott