Re: Please help improving the Debian Edu 5.0 press statements

[Knut Yrvin]
> Hi all,
>
> Please help improve the draft press statement. It's not at all on a level
> Skolelinux 5.0 Lenny deserves. Improvements are really appreciated :)

The release schedule is still to release the lenny version on monday
2010-02-08 (the day after tomorrow).  I hope the press package is
ready by then.

The new release holds up in testing so far, and a few minor issues
have been identified and will be fixed in the first point release.
> Please edit this page, adding features, quotes and other good things:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/PressReleases/PressPackage_5.0/English

Still a lot to do here, I see. Picture are needed, perhaps screen
shots of the desktop or some of the pictures from

Happy hacking,