getting involved

Dear all,

having followed debian-edu and skolelinux over some time, I would like
to get more involved and active in the future.

To introduce myself: From my professional background I am a physicist,
but decided to quit my research and development job in industry to
become a teacher at school two years ago. I will finish the training
('Referendariat' or 'Vorbereitungsdienst' in German) in February 2010.
After that, I have some spare time until I start teaching in the
late summer 2010 in a nice school near Ulm in south Germany
(Baden-Wuerttemberg).

My plan is to establish skolelinux there (the head of the school
doesn't know yet ;-), but let's see what's possible).

In the meantime (~March to ~August 2010) I would like to learn as much
as possible about skolelinux and debian-stuff in general (besides some
traveling). For example, I was thinking about working with some of you
for some time if this could be made possible. Or some kind of little
project and some 'mentoring' would be great. I am based in south
Germany but would not mind to go abroad in principle.

Well, so far for today. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Best regards,

     Andi