Re: Access control by host and user //Re: time control for remote ssh/sftp access

Am Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
> Perhaps if you elaborate on the use case: I do not understand how
>  you  find PAM relevant for a case of (as I understand it) guest
>  users on a separate subnet.

Hi Jonas,

thank you for asking questions. Aparently my use case was not described
thoroughly enough:

Apart from 5 guest users assigned to those 5 machines, our students use
them as well (using their personal login). This implies that these
machines are part of the 10.0.2.0/23 net and all accounts are in
tjener's LDAP (no subnet).

Regards
Ralf