Re: 20 most popular non-debian pacages in Skolelinux

* Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> [091207 08:42]:

> I had a look at popcon.skolelinux.org, now that it is operational, and
> the list of non-Debian packages in use.  This is the top 20 list, from
> <URL:http://popcon.skolelinux.org/unknown/by_vote>.
>
> #rank name                            inst  vote   old recent no-files (maintainer)
[...]
> 12    freenx                            31    12    11     0     8 (Not in sid)
>
>   Remote desktop.  There are alternatives, but I am not sure they have
>   the same feature set.

x2go is used in Rheinland-Pfalz

It has more features than freenx and AFAIK Jonas has startet to
package for debian.

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
Projektleitung skolelinux.de
--
kurt@skolelinux.de