Re: have thin clients had their day?

Aloah, Scott ;)

Am Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009 schrieben Sie:
> I will.  It is our Parks that run Debian-edu layered with the DRBL
> project you reference.

This is good news - Hawaii will be a hot spot for the U.S. ;)

> Most schools are using some form of Ubuntu.
> However, in a few Saturdays I am hosting many school Tech
>  Coordinators in my garage to learn how to build a Debian-Edu DRBL
>  box that, in addition to the fat client benefit, provides Clonezilla

Will there be a howto at hosef.org or in wiki.debian.org?
Clonezilla sounds interesting. Is this what you use to roll out
classrooms? (http://clonezilla.org/)

It would be great to exchange further experience among administrators
around all the world. Thanks for making Debian Edu even more
international.

Kind regards
Ralf from Bielefeld