Evolution trouble

Hi

We are trying to use Evolution in skolelinux. It's the teachers in our
10 schools that want this.
We are using a Exchange server in Nittedal for all our employies.
There are no problem with reciving or sending e-mails.
But we have some problems with "Contacts" and "Calender"

Contacts:

Exhcange's "Global Address list" works fine, but there are some problems
with private contacts in Exchange.
	We can't create or see "distribution lists". (We can create contacts.)

To solve this we use "Personal contacts" in Evolution, but the users
won't see these when they use "Outlook Web Access".

Calendar:

I can't see the Exchange calendar at all. When I try to click on
"Calendar"
I get a error message like this:
	"...exchange://linux;auth=Basic@"exchangeip"/"
	Could not find Calendar

Are there anyone here that know about these errors, and a solution?

Regards

Per Arne Nilssen