Re: Test of LTSP diskless workstation - boots after 5 min 55 sec

[Holger Levsen]
> Nice analysis of the problem. Will you follow up on this (soon) or
> should we file bugs to not forget to deal with the issues. I'm
> afraid some might get lost otherwise.

Yes, I plan to work on these as soon as possible.  Would be nice with
help fixing and testing these issues. :) Luckily it only affect
diskless workstations.  Thin clients work just fine. :)

I just borrowed two of the laptops in the gathering test box, and hope
to be able to test this myself now.

Happy hacking,